Need Help with IRS Income and Employment Back Tax Issues?

We represent businesses and individuals that need help resolving income and payroll back tax issues.  As some business owners may already know, IRS prioritizes employment tax issues and quickly assigns a revenue officer (elite and very experienced tax collectors) to employment tax matters.

Many taxpayers have never heard of IRS Enrolled Agents. An Enrolled Agent (“EA”) is a federally authorized tax professional. Attorneys and CPAs are licensed by states.  “Enrolled” means to be licensed by the Federal Government, and “Agent” means authorized to appear in place of taxpayers before the IRS. We are authorized to represent taxpayers in all fifty states.

Among the many services we offer, we also help with cases that have been transferred by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to the U.S. Department of Justice (USDOJ) to foreclose on federal tax liens. Once the case is transferred, USDOJ will file a lawsuit in District Court to begin the process of foreclosing on the tax liens (property seizures may follow).

Our assistance extends but is not limited to helping with bank and wage levies, injured or innocent spouse relief, audits, IRS summonses, federal tax liens (FTLs), payroll tax issues, asset seizures, imminent business closures, USDOJ civil issues initiated by IRS, unfiled income and employment tax returns and other issues.

Juan and Chris have more than thirty (30) years of combined federal tax experience. Juan worked with the Criminal Division, Fraud Section of the USDOJ after working with the IRS. He has been licensed to practice since March 1993.

Chris worked with IRS eight years. While working with IRS, Chris worked mostly with the Examination Division. He served as work leader, classroom instructor, management advisory committee member, and acting group manager when the group’s manager was away. He works with Tax Solutions USA as a Tax Analyst and is a co-owner.

Initial Fee. The Analysis stage begins with a $1,600 payment.

The analysis stage includes –

  • Preparing either Form 8821, Tax Information Authorization, or Form 2848, Power of Attorney (POA) and filing the form with IRS via the IRS online filing system.
  • After IRS processes the authorization or POA, we login to IRS’s system and download your (and/or your business’s) account history to see all action taken on your account by IRS. This includes all Notices sent to you as well as internal action taken by IRS. We will also send you a very comprehensive report covering many areas relevant to your case. For other clients, these reports have ranged from eleven (11) to one hundred thirty-three (133) pages. If you have questions about any information on the report, we can talk about them via a phone call.
  • It usually takes IRS eight to ten business days to process the authorization or POA.
  • After reviewing your account history, we may ask you to provide us with a copy of tax returns or other relevant documents.
  • After reviewing all information available to us, we will recommend a course of action to resolve your tax issue(s).
  • Once we present you with a course of action, you have the option of letting us work with you and IRS to resolve the tax issues. If you decide to hire us to help, then we will send a work engagement letter to you for your review and approval. At this point, you are under no obligation to retain us for further resolution work.
  • If you hire us, we will reduce our representation fee by the $1,600 that you paid for the analysis work.

Note:  If you receive a certified letter from IRS, please open it and take action. Most certified mail from IRS relates to your right to request an appeal before enforced collection action begins. You only have thirty days from the Notice date to request a hearing to propose an alternative to the enforced collection action that IRS is proposing.